Pagan Federation International Pagan Federation International Forum Index Wiccan Rede Magazine

Two columns devoted by Weles and Makosh are burned in Moscow

New topic   Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Russian language forum

Previous :: Next  
Yggeld Post number 11185 Posted: 2nd September 2010     Subject: Two columns devoted by Weles and Makosh are burned in Moscow
Two columns devoted by Weles/Wolos and Makosh/Mocoss are burned in Moscow!

We tell "Weles" about that god whom many people of the North and the West named as Odin/Wotan/Woden and Mercury. Makosh/Mocoss is slavic Frigg/Holda

Columns belonged to Russian pagan community of "Welesye". They stood in territory of wood park "Island Losinyj". Unknown malefactors have repeated acts of the Middle Ages. Wooden sculptures of gods have been poured by gasoline. You can see the charred remains of wooden sculptures in photos.

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/velesie/view/265613?page=0

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/velesie/view/265632?page=0

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/velesie/view/265637?page=0

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/velesie/view/265608?page=0

The head of a community considers guilty of an arson of Christian fanatics.
Morgana Post number 11203 Posted: 3rd September 2010     Subject:
Dear Yggeld,

I am so sorry to hear your news. The photos are indeed shocking.

I will let other people know of this and I hope other pagans will offer their support.

This is sacrilege.

Are the police investigating this.

I remember in about 2004 the temples in Malta were vandalised.
The Rollright Stones in the UK have also been vandalised

No doubt more incidents of this nature are known.

It is a sad day for Moscow - especially in the light of the recent smog. [Sad]
Are you doing any rituals as a result of this blatant attack?

Please let me know how we can help.

Greetings,
Morgana
Cody Post number 11204 Posted: 3rd September 2010     Subject:
Horrible, I hope it police will investigate it. Fucking christians:-/

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Cern Post number 11213 Posted: 3rd September 2010     Subject:
Of course suspecting Christian fanatics doesn't mean it WAS Christian fanatics. Leaping to that kind of conclusion is no different to Christians leading to the conclusion that damage to a church is probably the work of Pagans. Hopefully the police ARE investigating and will discover who was responsible.

BB

Mike
Tin Post number 11214 Posted: 3rd September 2010     Subject:
Dear friends,

we are most saddened here in Poland to hear about this, it's a horrible disgrace! Do you know anything about people taking formal action against this offence? Have the police and local authorities been informed? Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. I will pass this message on to our Polish Slavic pagans, I am sure they will make an offering to the Gods for the sake of your protection and fortune.

Tin & the PFI Poland team
Isobel Post number 11215 Posted: 4th September 2010     Subject: From Portugal
I dont have words to say, but unfortunately even on stones, happened(s) the same.

May be thinking on work with some Academy to restore and working with officials or creating an international current of donations to pay a disposable proper for outdoors, or even, better in a Museum than outside.

I think, ignoring what happened, is done, if you focuse on restoring the Pillars articulating your work with some art associations, is a long work, but not inpossible.
First step know to whom they belong? Town Hall, a good step to offer volunteer work, but in my experience avoid pagan publicity, that comes on thwe end!

bright Blessings,

Isobel

quote="Tin"]Dear friends,

we are most saddened here in Poland to hear about this, it's a horrible disgrace! Do you know anything about people taking formal action against this offence? Have the police and local authorities been informed? Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. I will pass this message on to our Polish Slavic pagans, I am sure they will make an offering to the Gods for the sake of your protection and fortune.

Tin & the PFI Poland team[/quote]

PFI National Co-ordinators for Portugal
Isobel Andrade & Jose Ferreira
Yggeld Post number 11343 Posted: 24th September 2010     Subject:
Morgana wrote:
 Please let me know how we can help.

I thank you for warm words!

I believe that our adherents in other countries and the earths should understand: the traditional ethnic belief of Slavs isn't protected.

I suggest all to look at these photos from 07/09/2010: http://news.swarog.ru/u ... zimeni-1.jpg

You see sanctuary remains in photos. It belonged to the Ukrainian pagans on island Hortitsa.

Unknown persons have burned this Slavic sanctuary.

Places of religious worship of Slavs are destroyed not only in Russia, but also in Ukraine.
Morgana Post number 11352 Posted: 27th September 2010     Subject:
Dear Yggeld -

I can't believe this has happened - again - and now in the Ukraine??

How sad and senseless [Sad]
Yggeld Post number 11443 Posted: 8th October 2010     Subject:
I and my wife Dragoslawa will be from October, 21 till October, 24th in Minsk in Belarus at conference on pagan culture of Slavs. Our Ukrainian coreligionists will arrive there too. Some old participants of pagan movement would like to enter in PFI from Belarus. I have asked them to fill the questionnaire for the introduction.
I hope that we learn a lot of authentic paganism about position in these countries at personal meeting with them.
Show:   
New topic    Reply to topic Pagan Federation International Forum Index => Russian language forum
Show YouTube films